Pages

Stay Connected

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 5 Soups and Salads from 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

Here's wishing all of you a healthy year filled with love, family, friendship and good food! I don't know about you but after last night, I just want to sit around in my jammies and eat comfort food. And to me that means Soup and Salad!

Here were the Top 5 Soups from 2011:

1. Copycat "Panera" Chicken and Wild Rice Soup









2. Chicken Ditalini Soup








3. Lemon Spinach Orzo Soup










4. Tuscan White Bean Soup









5. It was a tie between

Cream of Sweet Potato & Sage


AND


Beef Barley Soup












Here were the Top 5 Salad Recipes from 2011:






































2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I wish you an amazing, healthy, full of love and happy moments 2012!
    Love your blog!
    Nice finding you!
    Visit me at: my-greek-cooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elpiniki. Happy New Year to you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis