Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cookbook Update

Hi Everyone! I hope you're enjoying the travel posts. My kitchen is almost done, but I'm waiting on countertops and the last minute appliances to be installed, so I can start experimenting again (hopefully sooner rather than later!). This was MUCH harder than I ever anticipated. Cooking to me is a form of creative release and without it I'm going a little "cuckoo" to say the least! :)

I also wanted to give you a quick update on the cookbook. We're one step closer to the release! After over a year in the making, I just received the final, printed copy for me to proofread and approve one last time. Once I approve it, they say it takes another 4 weeks until it will be printed and released, which looks like the end of September. I'll have a better idea once I speak with the marketing person later this month and I'll keep you posted as to an actual date, where it will be released, book signings, etc. I can't even describe how wonderful it feels to actually hold something in my hands that seemed like an eternity to create. 

Thank you all for coming here each day to read my blog. I'm so humbled and grateful and I hope that I've inspired you to create some experiments of your own! 


xoxo ~ Carrie


Don't mind the plywood counters it's sitting on, but I was so excited I put it down
on the first level place and used my cell phone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie,

    Congratulations to you on the upcoming release of your cookbook. It must be very exciting. Wish you more success!

    ~ ray ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looking forward to picking up a copy, let me know where I can get one when they are published... Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Coop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coop and I certainly will! Same to you and the family! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis