To me, Fall means pumpkin, so what better way to incorporate some of Chobani's famous Vanilla Greek Yogurt into these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. I don't like to keep a lot of sweets laying around the house, so when I do have a craving, I try to "lighten" the recipe up a bit so I don't feel so guilty eating them. This dessert was decadent, yet light at the same time and my family and I really enjoyed them.
Reduced Fat Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Cook Time: 1 hour Refrigerator Time: 6 hours Servings: 16
For the Crust
- 9 Graham Cracker Squares
- 1/4 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 5 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1 lb. Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 c. Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 c. Chobani Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the crackers, sugar and pumpkin pie spice to a food processor and pulse until the mixture is crumbly; then add in the butter and pulse until the crumbs form together.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 8"x8" pan with the teaspoon of butter; then firmly press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan, coming up 1/2"-3/4" up the sides.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cream together all of the ingredients using a stand mixer until creamy.
- Pour the batter into the crust and spread out evenly.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the sides start to puff up and turn slightly brown. The center should be somewhat firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting into 16 squares.
Nutrition Facts per Serving
Calories 141, Carbs 18.4g, Fat 5.1g, Protein 5.9g, Fiber .5g, Sugar 12.9g