Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, July 1, 2011

Garlic and Cheese Crudité Dip

Crudités are traditional French appetizers. Basically it's raw vegetables served with a dipping sauce. This dip recipe came about many years ago when I was on a Caesar Salad kick. I love the salad with grilled chicken on it but I didn't particularly care for the dressing. Mainly because Caesar Salad Dressing contains anchovies and I could always taste the fish when I was eating my salad (Yuk...I hate the smell and taste of fish!). So I tried to recreate something similar to use on my own salads at home. This dressing makes a great Caesar Salad Dressing substitute as well as a great dip for raw vegetables. You can use whatever vegetables you and your family like. I opted for the basics but mushrooms, broccoli, and radishes make great alternatives. Just go for the color and have fun!


Garlic and Cheese Crudité  Dip 
1 Cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Grey Poupon® Dijon Mustard
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
¼ Cup Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
2 Tbsp. Water

In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to serve with fresh vegetables.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis