- 1 Boneless Chicken Breast or 5 Chicken Tenders, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1-10oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1-15oz. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup Scallions, chopped
- 1 Plum Tomato, diced
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 8oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Add 1 tsp. of chili powder to the flour and dredge the chicken pieces.
- In a nonstick saute pan, heat the oil and add the chicken. Brown the chicken pieces until they are cooked through; remove from the pan and let drain on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- In a large bowl, add the beans, spinach, scallions, tomatoes, 4oz. of the cheese, sour cream, the remaining 1 tsp. of chili powder, the cooked chicken pieces, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to an 8x8 oven safe cooking dish. Top with the remaining cheese and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and is bubbly. Serve hot with tortilla chips. Serves 8-10.
Shared on Baking Bad Foodie Friday 1/14/12