Pages

Stay Connected

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lime & Cilantro Roasted Cauliflower

Can you tell the them of last week's menu items yet? Yes, it's lime and cilantro...again. I did, however, make this delicious cauliflower the same night I made the chicken thighs so this dish complemented my meal very well. I love roasting cauliflower, it gives it such a great flavor and for me, allows me to eat it as I won't any other way! 


Lime & Cilantro Roasted Cauliflower
1 Large Head of Cauliflower, core removed and florets cut and rinsed under cold water
1 tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
1/2 Lime, zest and juice
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
3 tbsp. Canola Oil
1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
1/4 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper






Add all ingredients in to a bowl and mix well until all of the cauliflower has been coated. Place in a 9"x9" baking dish and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.  Serves 6. 


Points+=3


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Carrie - Please contact me for your Collage It License code - you are a winner at www.thestuffofsuccess.com. Thanks. Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Carrie but your email came across not allowing a reply. Can you just send an email directly to thestuffofsuccess@gmail.com? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I love roasted cauliflower, and I really like your twist with cilantro and lime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis