Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Two New Awards: Versatile Blogger & Liebster

I have recently received two awards from fellow food bloggers. I am truly honored and wish to thank them both from the bottom of my heart. 


The first award came from Teena Mary from Teenz' Yummy Delights: "Versatile Blogger Award".  She has a great blog with an Indian flare and I look forward to reading her posts each week. Thank you so much Teena Mary and for always visiting my blog and commenting. xo


I would like to pass it to the following blogger friends

The second award came from Chris over at FoodThoughtsOfAChefWannabe. I first met Chris a couple of months ago through Facebook and even though she's living in the midwest now, she is an ex-Jersey girl that never lost her flair. Check her out when you get a chance, you're sure to get some great recipes along with a few laughs! I mean really, this is what she wrote about me! lol Thanks Chris! xo


Carrie's Experimental Kitchen- If this is an "experimental" kitchen, I pray she never makes it out of the experiment phase!  Carrie makes the most delicious dishes and she writes the neatest most orderly recipes ever.  I am completely envious of her ability to make it so easy for her readers.  You inspire me recipe master!!








'Liebster' means 'favourite or dearest' in German.

Rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know   by commenting on their blog.
- Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.

OK, now it's my turn to pass this on to 5 up and coming bloggers(less than 200 Followers(not Facebook)!  Here they are...

365 Days of Baking

A Sassy Redhead

The Saucy Gourmet

The Fresh Plate

Katie's Cucina
Now it is your turn!  Pass this award on to 5 up and coming bloggers you love!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! It's great to be a part of this wonderful community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ROCK!!!! :)

    xoxo and Congrats!

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, God love it! Aren't ridiculously fantastic!!

    And might I add...you absolutely deserve these awards. You share and extend lots of love to so many others...totally well deserved!

    Congrats, sweet girl!! And thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you on your well deserved awards!! And thank you so much for spreading the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award Carrie! I'm honored :) Great way to start off my Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome and thank you for your kind comments as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Carrie, I finally got my new laptop up and going, WOO HOO, I am back to blogging. I have passed the award on to 5 much deserving blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis