Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 3: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 3 of Seafood Frenzy Friday! I hope you all like these posts on Friday's. If there is something specific you're looking for, let me know and I'll try and find a great recipe for you! 


Since this is still a new feature, here is what I'm doing! Every Friday I will randomly select seafood recipes from my fellow foodie bloggers to showcase and include the link to the recipe with a picture. Simply click on the name under the picture and it will take you to the recipe. If you were one of the featured bloggers, feel free to come back and grab the "I was featured on Seafood Frenzy Friday" button on the right hand side of the page. Enjoy!


Lisa's Dinnertime Dish
Fish in a Sack



Little Mommy, Big Appetite
Baked Fish with a Parmesan Sour Cream Sauce


Mia's Domain


Mother Thyme


Bia's Rich and Sweet Kitchen

The Tastress

Broke Ass Gourmet
Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Wasabi Aioli



Everyday Mom's Meals
Cajun Fish 
(Featuring Cajun Spices from Mr. Pete's Cajun Spices)


That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Maple Glazed Salmon


The Foodie Physician
Grilled Swordfish with Spiced Red Pepper Sauce

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my salmon!!! Such an honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my ceviche Carrie!!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my fish, Carrie! There's a lot of really good looking fish recipes here this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature, Carrie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I weren't allergic - this stuff looks great! BTW - my hubby has a rockin' ceviche recipe (no offense Bia) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my swordfish! All these dishes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love this tilapia dish, thanks for sharing my link :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're all very welcome. Thanks for giving me great recipes to share! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...this is fantastic. Everything looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis