Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Heading to Ohio

Hi Everyone! 

I just wanted to let you know that there will be no new posts here at Carrie's Experimental Kitchen for a few days. Our oldest daughter is competing in her last National Cheering Competition in Ohio this weekend. It's truly bittersweet and after 12 years of carting her from practices to football and basketball games and competitions, I can't believe it's over. It goes so quickly!


I'll be there cheering the girls on, so join me in wishing them luck. They've had so many ups and downs this season between taking last place to winning first place and grand champions throughout the season that any extra positive thoughts can't hurt. 

I'll be posting pics on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook if you want to follow along. Until then, I'll see you back here on Tuesday, February 25th with a brand new recipe to share! 

xo Carrie


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis