Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, August 31, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 32)

Welcome to Week 32 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.  ENJOY! 

The Tart Tart

Modern Mrs. Cleaver

Mom On Time Out

Back to Her Roots

Love Bakes Good Cakes

La Difference Catering

Eat Yourself Skinny

Simply Recipes

Kitchen 72

Food & Wine

Thank you for allowing me to share your wonderful looking recipes. 
Wishing you all have a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. These all look so delicious! Thank you so much for sharing my Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas :) Have a great {LONG} weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great round-up! Thank you for sharing my Fish Nuggets! Enjoy your holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and you're very welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis