Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 28: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 28 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.  ENJOY! 

Bev Cooks

Fountain Avenue Kitchen
Crab, Avocado and Corn Salad

ChinDeep

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

Annie Eats

A Harmony Healing



Amee's Savory Dish

Bijouxs

Forkful of Comfort

Lauren Kelly, Certified Nutritionist


Thank you all for allowing me to share~Wishing you all a fabulous weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. It all looks so amazing and delicious! Now...which one to try first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my salad, Carrie, and for putting so many other delicious recipes in one place. I think I might have to start with that Wild Salmon Salad...then keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy yummy! all of these recipes look fabulous! thanks for including my parchment salmon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seafood... but I don't make much except salmon... and we get it from fresh water :). All these look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carrie for featuring my coconut shrimp! All these recipes look great! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all like the selections this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Shrimp Scampi! I am honored to be with these talented people :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many great dishes here!!! Thank you so much for the feature Carrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carrie,

    Thanks so much for sharing my wild salmon vegetable salad recipe on seafood frenzy friday. I'm happy to be in the company of such wonderful bloggers and all the recipes you picked look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis