Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, August 24, 2012

Week 31: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 31 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.  ENJOY! 


Shugary Sweets

Closet Cooking

Cooking in Sens

Machelle's Cooking Corner

The Curry Guy

Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen

How Sweet It Is

Ari's Menu

Kayotic Kitchen

Rich and Sweet

5 comments:

  1. Carrie, thanks for sharing my tilapia recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Aimee, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my recipe! Everything looks so good I am going to be a pinning fool LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seafood roundup. All recipes looks so appetizing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis