Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, October 5, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 37)


Welcome to Seafood Frenzy Friday where I share seafood recipes I find from some of my foodie friends to share with you since I don't eat seafood myself. To get the recipe, click on the name underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

Enjoy the selections this week and have a wonderful weekend! :)

Rock Recipes

Amee's Savory Dish

From Away

Simply Gourmet


Everyday Mom's Meals

From Brazil to You

ChinDeep

Foodalogue

Kitchen Belleicious

Will Cook For Friends

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for posting my Tropical Sushi here, Carrie! I am honored that you chose my recipe among many to feature here. I do appreciate it!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous week of gorgeous seafood recipes, Carrie! The only problem is...which to cook first???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there - great roundup! Thanks for featuring my shrimp. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis