Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, October 26, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 40)

Welcome to Seafood Frenzy Friday where each week I share seafood recipes I find from some of my foodie friends with you since I don't eat seafood myself.  To get the recipe, click on the name underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

Enjoy the selections this week, thank you to this weeks' bloggers for allowing me to share and have a wonderful weekend! 
The Roasted Root

Pinoy Kitchenette

The Fountain Avenue Kitchen

The Foodie Physician

Rich and Sweet

Don't Disturb This Groove

Wanna Be a Country Cleaver

Family Fresh Meals

Part Time Housewife


9 comments:

  1. Carrie, thank you so much for including my recipe in with your features. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, what a great seafood roundup! Thanks so much for adding me to the mix and I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Julia, I hope you did as well!

      Delete
  3. Carrie,
    Thank you very much for featuring my salmon recipe. It is truly a privilege to be included amidst this stunning group of mouth watering dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these seafood recipes are awesome! I'm honored to be apart of the roudnup! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carrie! thank you for featuring my Stuffed Squid recipe. I'm thrilled and honored! Everything here looks so yummy! Will be checking them out.
    Have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis