Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, February 22, 2013

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 49)

Welcome to Week 49 of Seafood Frenzy; which allows me to showcase seafood recipes from other bloggers, since I don't eat seafood myself and rarely prepare it. 

I hope you enjoyed this past weeks' recipe selections including my updated Wine List,  Energy Bars (Copycat), Chicken with Lemon Butter Sauce, and yesterday's recipe for Sauteed Fresh Spinach and Garlic. Comment below or let me know if there was a recent recipe you tried at home. I'd love to hear how your family enjoyed it! 

In these posts, I share the name of the blog, an image of the recipe and a link to the author's original post. I also write a comment on each person's blog with a link back to this post letting them know that I shared their recipe, as that is also the right thing to do. Plus, it's just nice to hear when someone appreciates your work and is willing to share it with others. I will also share these posts on FacebookTwitterGoogle+ and Pinterest

I hope you enjoy this weeks' selections and thank you to today's bloggers for allowing me to share their creations. Click on the name of the recipe below the image to be taken to the author's original post. 

6 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    These all look good--great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate's calamari looks FANTASTIC. What a great line-up, Carrie. Thanks for including my smoked salmon chowder! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary, I'm glad you liked the selections this week!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring my dish! These all look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis