Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, March 29, 2013

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 54) & Interview at MommyPage

Welcome to Week 54 of Seafood Frenzy. If you've missed any of the posts along the way, you can check out all of the previous Seafood Frenzy Friday posts to get more inspiration! In these posts, I share the name of the blog, an image of the recipe and a link to the author's original post. I also write a comment on each person's blog with a link back to this post letting them know that I shared their recipe, as that is also the right thing to do. Plus, it's just nice to hear when someone appreciates your work and is willing to share it with others. I will also share these posts on FacebookTwitterGoogle+ and Pinterest


Before we begin, I also wanted to let you know about a couple of things: 

  • Visit MommyPage.com where I am the Featured Interview a little later today.
  • The April Newsletter will be sent out on 4/1. If you haven't signed up yet, now's the time! It only comes once a month and there is always information in there I don't share here on the blog. I won't sell your email to any third party vendors and you can unsubscribe at any time. 
I hope you enjoyed this past weeks' recipe selections including Creamy Rigatoni with Portobello Mushrooms and Spinach, Wasabi Egg Salad and My Easter Menu, and yesterday's Rosemary Grilled Pork Skewers . Comment below or let me know if there was a recent recipe you tried at home, I'd love to hear from you! 

And now for today's selections for Seafood Frenzy Friday!

The Healthy Foodie
Minimally Invasive

Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Basil Asiago Baked Walleye

A Bachelor and His Grill
Mango Chili Prawns

Pinch & Swirl
Steamed Cod over Greens with Meyer Lemon Gremolata

My Good Gravy
Wild Sockeye Salmon Sliders

Kitten with a Whisk
Blackened Fish Tacos

Heat Oven to 350
Southwestern Salmon Cakes

Manu's Menu
Fried Calamari

Thank you to this weeks' bloggers for allowing me to share their recipes. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    These Seafood Friday posts always make me so hungry!
    Thank you for showcasing such a wide variety of dishes all in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my scallops along with these wonderful dishes! I don't even know where to start, they're all so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by everyone and I'm so glad you like the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis