Pages

Stay Connected

Monday, June 17, 2013

Applebee's Oriental Dressing (Copycat)

My family and I are not fast-food people and even my youngest when given the choice of going to McDonald's or Applebee's will choose Applebee's EVERY time. She just loves it there and she rarely eats off the kid's menu. In fact, her favorite thing to order are their Wonton Grilled Chicken Tacos; while my older daughter and I usually gravitate to the Oriental Chicken Salad or the Oriental Chicken Wrap.  So I went on a quest to find out how to make the dressing they serve with it and I have to say this recipe is SPOT ON and so easy to make. I used it on some mixed greens with grilled chicken as I didn't want to tackle the entire salad (too many ingredients!), but it's now one of our favorite dressings to make at home.

Applebee's Oriental Dressing (Copycat)

Prep Time:   10 minutes                        Yield: 12
Cook Time:  0 minutes                          Serving: 1 tbsp. 
Total Time:  10 minutes

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
  • 1/4 c. Hellmann's Mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
  • 1/8 tsp. Sesame Oil
Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk well. 
Nutrition Facts
Calories 31, Carbs 0g, Fat 3.4g, Protein 0g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 0g
*Calculations based on ingredients entered into Calorie Count and may not be 100% accurate. 

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    Wow, My kids would eat this up--it has all their favorite flavors in it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. It really was very easy to make and tasted great!

      Delete
  2. This is really interesting. I must give this a try!! Awesome combo of vinegar, mayo, sesame oil and mustard!
    www.cosmopolitancurrymania.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Purabi, I'm glad you like the recipe. Thanks so much for visiting CEK!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis