Did you know that cauliflower...
- Originated in the Mediterranean and Asia Minor about 2000 years ago
- Is available year round but is more plentiful in the Spring and Fall
- A low calorie vegetable and fiber, folacin, potassium and vitamin C
- In the U.S., California is the largest cauliflower producing state, followed by Arizona then New York; however, China is the largest producer followed by India then the U.S.
- There are hundreds of different types of varieties and come in white, orange, green and purple
Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 4
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes Serving: 1
Total Time: 50-55 minutes
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower down to florets, removing the stems and rinse under cold water; drain.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl; then add in the garlic, both oils, salt, pepper and sesame seeds. Mix well to coat.
- Transfer cauliflower to a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, turning halfway through or until the cauliflower has softened and turned a golden brown.