Pages

Stay Connected

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Recipe ReRun: Asiago & Basil Red Bliss Potato Croquettes & Better It With Benefiber Cook-Off Event

Today I'm sharing another Recipe ReRun with you for these Asiago & Basil Red Bliss Potato Croquettes for a few reasons.

1. They're FANTASTIC and need to be repeated for all those new to CEK! I originally posted these in March 2012 as I had some leftover mashed potatoes and was looking for a new way to utilize them. They were baked, not fried, so they are a little healthier and the flavor combination of Asiago and Basil was phenomenal.

2. The last few days have been quite hectic for me and I haven't had the time to write up a new post. Sorry. I do have quite a few recipes to share with you and I've been coming up with some new experiments for Thanksgiving so look for those in the coming weeks.

3. And lastly...tomorrow, Thursday, October 24, 2013 I will be in Herald Square in NYC participating in the Better it with Benefiber Cook-Off from 8am-10am! I was selected, along with two other food bloggers, to make breakfast utilizing Benefiber in our recipes for Top Chef Contestant judges. It's going to be so much fun so be on the lookout for some pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as a post with the highlights. And if you live in the area, stop by to say hello!

Enjoy the recipe and I'll see you all back here on Monday!

**The winner of the Jolie Ravioli Giveaway was chosen. Did you win?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis