If you're looking for other homemade cookie inspiration, download my Desserts eBook! For only $2.99, you can get a jump start on some baking ideas this holiday season. The instantly downloadable book contains over 50 reader favorite dessert recipes including cheesecakes, bundt cakes, quick breads, muffins, pies, crisps, tarts, biscotti, chocolate, candy, truffles, bars and cookies.
Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies
Total Time: 30 minutes Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 2 1/4 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 c. Butter, softened
- 3/4 c. Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 c. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1- 9.9oz. Bag Pumpkin Spice M&M Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, both sugars, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture until the dough forms; then stir in the candy.
- Drop a kitchen teaspoon full of dough onto a nonstick baking sheet (or lined with parchment paper) and repeat keeping 2" apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts per Cookie
Calories 165, Carbs 22.6g, Fat 7.7g, Protein 1.5g, Fiber .5g, Sugar 15.5g