This Roasted Butternut Squash with Sun Dried Tomatoes is a 'must-try' this season. The aromatic flavors wafting through my kitchen as they were roasting were making my mouth water before I even tasted it. Besides, just look how gorgeous the color is. This would certainly dress up your holiday table.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Sun Dried Tomatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: 4
- 5 c. Cubed Butternut Squash
- 1/2 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped (approx. 10 pieces)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and deseed the butternut squash, then carefully chop into 2" cubes.
- Place the squash in a medium sized bowl and add the tomatoes, garlic, rosemary and oil. Mix well to coat the squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes; turning halfway through cooking time until the squash has softened and is light brown.
Nutrition Facts (not including the crackers or bread)
Calories 179, Carbs 24.7g, Fat 9.1g, Protein 3.1g, Fiber 4.8g, Sugar 6.4g