Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Recipe ReRun: Pumpkin & Sage Risotto


This week I've had to take it easy and stay off of my feet and out of the kitchen as I had minor surgery to remove a small cyst (that turned out to be a benign tumor!) on my right foot. I know. Always something around here! Anyway, I will have more new Thanksgiving recipe ideas to share with you next week.

So in keeping with my Thanksgiving theme,  I've decided to reintroduce this Pumpkin and Sage Risotto for Recipe ReRun. I first made this Pumpkin and Sage Risotto last November and it was deliciously creamy with the wonderful flavors of pumpkin and fresh sage. This recipe contains only 5 ingredients and serves 5 people so you may want to double it.

If you've missed any recent posts, here are some more ideas to try this holiday:


Next week, be on the lookout for Portuguese Stuffing, Pumpkin Pecan Cheese Ball and Spiked Mini Apple Tarts with Cinnamon Whipped Cream!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    I hope you don't overdo it and continue to recover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsten, another week and the stitches can come out. At least it will be before the holiday madness! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis