Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 12: Seafood Frenzy Friday


Welcome to Week 12 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes around 'foodie land' to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself.  Today I have ten new recipes for you to try. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

I've also created a board on Pinterest called CEK's Seafood Frenzy Friday's and have posted each week separately...all in one place for you to access (you do have to follow my board in order to access it)! Now you can pin it, share it, comment, whatever you'd like. The link takes you back to my original post where you can click on each recipe individually and be taken to the original author. Happy Pinning!  

Enjoy!

Zagats just released their Best Seafood Restaurants. Take a peek where they are in the tri-state area! (every time I say this now I think of Phineas and Ferb's Professor Doofenshmirtz...I need a life! P.S. If you don't have younger children in your life in some way, shape or form it's ok if you have NO idea what I'm talking about :)







Rock Recipes

A Bachelor & His Grill

Zestuous

The Truffled Pig

Tracey's Culinary Adventures


The Saucy Gourmet

The Culinary Chronicles

Cajunlicious

Food 4 Tots

Just One Cookbook



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my Cajun Scallop Kabobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for sharing my Bouillabaisse! Wow lots of great seafood dishes. We love seafood (sometimes more than meat). This is an amazing collection. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A seriously AWEsome collection, Carrie! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Michele, have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis