Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, May 4, 2012

Week 16: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 16 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes around 'foodie land' to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself.   I hope you didn't miss this segment too much last week because of the Blogiversary celebration, but I do have another ten new recipes for you to try this week. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.

Don't forget!  If you haven't already, you still have until 9pm  EST tonight to enter the 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway. Click HERE for details!  I'll announce the winner by Saturday. :)

Enjoy all of the seafood and have a wonderful Friday!

The Foodie Physician

Bakeaholic Mama


Fifteen Spatulas

Mia's Domain

Ask Chef Dennis

The Fountain Avenue Kitchen

A Healthy Jalepeno

Rich and Sweet

Grumpy's Honeybunch

Cooking by Moonlight

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie

    thanks so much for featuring my scallops! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my lobster mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - thanks for the shout out! I would say hope you enjoy the dish but since you don't eat seafood then I hope you just enjoy the picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my tuna casserole, I love this little round up that you do even being a non-fish foodie.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carrie, Thanks so much for sharing my Crab Filled Sweet Potato Cannelloni! I love all the other recipes you've rounded up, especially the shrimp fra diavolo...looks delicious. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a particularly beautiful bunch this week, thanks so much for including me! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for allowing me to share your recipes! I'm so glad you liked this weeks round up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carrie! Sorry I'm late getting here. We went out of town last weekend and I'm just getting an opportunity to go through my emails! You have a great round up of recipes here, and thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis