Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 17: Seafood Frenzy Friday


Welcome to Week 17 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes around 'foodie land' to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself.   I hope you didn't miss this segment too much last week because of the Blogiversary celebration, but I do have another ten new recipes for you to try this week. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.

Enjoy all of the seafood and have a wonderful Friday!

Katherine Martinelli
What's Cookin Chicago?

Lisa's Dinnertime Dish

Baking Bad

Will Cook for Friends

I Breathe...I'm Hungry...


Smith & Ratliff
Buttermilk Fried Soft Shelled Crabs


Rasa Malaysia


Cioppino

Great Curry Recipes from The Curry Guy
How to Make Salt Cod Fritters



YXYRTN33PRQH

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! This is one tasty round-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great line-up, Carrie! Thank you so much for featuring my crab mac and cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great recipes! Thanks so much for including mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot chose I want them all =) they are all terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all very welcome. Come back every Friday for 10 new seafood recipes each week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis