Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 18: Seafood Frenzy Friday & Top 50 Worldwide Restaurants

Welcome to Week 18 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

But, before I do that, I wanted to share with you Restaurant Magazines World's 50 Best Restaurant list which was released last month. Tell me how many YOU have been to by commenting below! 

1) Noma (Copenhagen, Denmark)
2) El Celler de Can Roca (Girona, Spain)
3) Mugaritz (Errenteria, Spain)
4) D.O.M. (São Paulo, Brazil)
5) Osteria Francescana (Modena, Italy)
6) Per Se (New York)
7) Alinea (Chicago, Illinois)
8) Arzak (San Sebastián, Spain)
9) Dinner by Heston Blumenthal (London, England)
10) Eleven Madison Park (New York)
11) Steirereck (Vienna, Austria)
13) The Fat Duck (Bray, England)
14) The Ledbury (London, England)
15) Le Chateaubriand (Paris, France)
16) L'Arpege (Paris, France)
17) Pierre Gagnaire (Paris, France)
18) L'Astrance (Paris, France)
19) Le Bernardin (New York)
20) Frantzén/Lindeberg (Stockholm, Sweden)
21) Oud Sluis (Sluis, Netherlands)
22) Aqua (Wolfsburg, Germany)
23) Vendôme (Bergisch Gladbach, Germany)
24) Mirazur (Menton, France)
25) Daniel (New York)
26) Iggy's (Singapore)
27) Narisawa (Tokyo, Japan)
28) Nihonryori RyuGin (Tokyo, Japan)
29) Quay Restaurant (Sydney, Australia)
30) Schloss Schauenstein (Fürstenau, Switzerland)
31) Asador Etxebarri (Atxondo-Bizkaia, Spain)
32) Le Calandre (Rubano, Italy)
33) De Librije (Zwolle, Netherlands)
34) Fäviken Magasinet (Järpen, Sweden)
35) Astrid y Gastón (Lima, Perú)
36) Pujol (Mexico City, Mexico)
37) Momofuku Ssäm Bar (New York)
38) Biko (Mexico City, Mexico)
39) Waku Ghin (Singapore)
40) Quique Dacosta (Denia, Spain)
41) Mathias Dahlgren (Stockholm, Sweden)
42) Hof van Cleve (Kruishoutem, Belgium)
43) The French Laundry (Yountville, California)
44) Amber (Hong Kong, China)
45) Vila Joya (Albufeira, Portugal)
46) Il Canto (Siena, Italy)
47) Bras (Laguiole, France)
48) Manresa (Los Gatos, California)
49) Geranium (Copenhagen, Denmark)
50) Nahm (Bangkok, Thailand)
AND NOW FOR THIS WEEK'S SEAFOOD ROUNDUP! 

It All Tastes Greek to Me

The Foodie Physician

Necessary Indulgences

Dixie Chik Cooks

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

Katrina Runs for Food

The Little Things

My Cooking Hut
Clams Steamed in Sake

Pinch of Yum
Almond Crusted Tilapia

I hope you all enjoyed this week's seafood roundup and THANK YOU for allowing me to share your wonderful recipes. I'm heading to the NYC TECHMunch Food Bloggers Conference tomorrow morning and will be busy all day, so I'll respond to comments over the weekend and fill you in next week.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. So jealous you are going to TECHMunch! I wanted to go so badly, but we already had plans to be away. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun, informative day. Wish you could have come but we'll have to meet up soon!

      Delete
  2. Great line-up, Carrie! Thanks for featuring my fish burger:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic round-up, thanks for including my shrimp! I've been to 6 of the top 50, and we're hoping to go to Per Se this summer. Alinea, Arzak and Eleven Madison Park are my top 3 on this list. Have an amazing time at TECHMunch, I wish I could've joined you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I have to try some of these myself. Wish you could have also but we'll meet up again soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis