Pages

Stay Connected

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Brie & Raspberry Jam Panini

I had a small piece of Brie cheese leftover and didn't want it to go to waste so I decided to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I was busy running around this particular day (what else is new!) and wanted something that I could take with me, but it also had to be quick and easy. Not only was this easy, (yes, only 3 ingredients!) it was delicious! I do make a baked Brie covered with Crescent Roll dough and put the preserves on top once it comes out of the oven and it had the same taste...YUM! I adjusted the recipe below to make for four people. 

Brie & Raspberry Jam Panini
4 Ciabatta Rolls, cut in half
12 oz. Brie, sliced
1/4 c. Raspberry Jam or Preserves
Cooking Spray

Add 3oz of cheese to the bottom of the bread, then spread 1 tbsp. of the preserves on the top of the bread. Place the top of the bread on sandwich. Heat up your panini grill pan, spray with cooking spray and place one sandwich. Hold down the top so that you melt the cheese and get light grill marks on the bread. Repeat for each sandwich. Serves 4. 

Enjoy! 

Shared at Everyday Mom's Meals Church Supper 7/1/12
Shared at Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen Manic Monday 7/2/12

7 comments:

  1. Basically i loved all sort of cheese & bread dish this too like that much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed to take this on the go but it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic Carrie, I just shared on my page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I need to make this for my cheat meal this Saturday! Omg looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, it is definitely a quick, easy meal..Enjoy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis