Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 22: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 22 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 


Today is National Lobster Day, so I guess you know what that means! SFF is all about LOBSTER this week. I hope you like the selections! 


Will Cook for Friends
Lobster Tortellini

Serious Eats

A Zesty Bite

LOL Foodie

Cook, Shoot, Eat...a food photographers journey

Pham Fatale
Lobster Cerviche


Lazaro Cooks
Wild Lobster Mushroom Soup


Foodie Crush
Lobster Etouffee


From Away
Maine Lobster Dip


Darin Dines
Lobster Risotto


Thank you all for allowing me to share~I hope you have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for spotlighting my soup in your round-up. Fantastic dishes all around.

    Be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for featuring my Lobster Tortellini - great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections Carrie! I love Lobster. I just recently attended the NYC Lobster Roll Rumble and it was amazing! The roll from LOL Foodie looks like it should've been there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I bet it was fun! I kept seeing ads for it but since I wouldn't eat any of it, I didn't want to go. lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis