Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 23: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 23 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 


Chin Deep

Ask Chef Dennis

All Day I Dream About Food

Noshing with the Nolands

Big Bear's Wife

What's Cookin' Chicago?

Zestuous

Family Foodie

La Difference Catering

Once a Month Mom


Thank you all for allowing me to share, have a wonderful weekend! 

8 comments:

  1. I love your seafood Fridays as it is one of my favorite things to eat. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Carrie! I'm really loving those shrimp for Zestuous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Escargot in a Brandy Cream Sauce. Hope you have a great Friday!! Cheers, Tara Noland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Greek shrimp. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't eat fish? Cool, more for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing my Colby Jack Crab & Crawfish Pasta!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for stopping by, I'm glad you enjoyed this weeks' selections! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing my crab imperial Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis