Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 24: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 24 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

Katie's Cucina

Chaos in the Kitchen

Mia's Domain

Very Culinary

Rock Recipes

Bakeaholic Mama

Family Style Food

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

Basilmomma

The Curry Guy

8 comments:

  1. Great selections as always! Have a wonderful weekend Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wrong is it that I could completely over do it on the Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta?

    I'm talking...eat way too much then have to unzip my pants?

    Probably shouldn't have shared that much, huh?

    I'm now starving. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carrie for featuring my shrimp pasta... it's delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis