Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, September 28, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 36)

Welcome to our last day of Tomato Week! I hope you've enjoyed this theme week and have come away with some new inspiration to use up your bountiful tomato harvests. 

In keeping with our theme, I've selected seafood recipes containing tomatoes for this weeks' Seafood Frenzy Friday. I hope you all enjoy these posts each week. Even though I don't eat seafood myself, I'm amazed each week by the creativity from my fellow food bloggers and I'm so happy to be able to share them all with you. To get the recipe, click on the name underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

Enjoy the selections this week and have a  wonderful weekend! :)

Ask Chef Dennis

Chatterpie Kitchen

Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen

Kalyn's Kitchen

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

My Carolina Kitchen

Mother Thyme

Comfy Cuisine

Julie Goodwin

Julia's Album


11 comments:

  1. thanks so much for featuring my dish! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection of seafood dishes! You always pick such gems. I feel so honored that you included mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lineup of seafood dishes! Thanks for including my Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Po'Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a collection! Thank you for featuring my dish! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round-up and thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, I'm so glad you liked this weeks' selections. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my tilapia with tomato basil saute. I am honored. I liked your Facebook page so I can keep up with you. Now I'm off to check out your yummy looking Chicken Balsamico.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look fabulous Carrie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this round up even though you don't eat seafood! :) All recipes look so enticing. Thank you for featuring my lobster pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my pasta!! There are so many wonderful dishes I am truly honored to be one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome, hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis