Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Cookbook is Here and Other Exciting News!

First, I'm thrilled to announce that after a year in the making, Carrie's Experimental Kitchen has launched it's first cookbook! 

This book is 272 pages and includes 185 of my original recipes, along with a story behind many of the dishes. It is broken out by category and includes recipes for Appetizers, Soup, Salads, Poultry, Beef and Pork, Pasta and Non Meat, Sides, Vegetables, Sauces, Marinades, Dressings and For the Sweet Tooth.  I hope you enjoy experimenting with these recipes as much as I've had creating them!

Look around your kitchen. What do you see? Some frozen chicken? 
A bunch of basil? Maybe your favorite cheese?

Carrie has a recipe for that.

Are you always dreading your family's inevitable question,What's for dinner?

Carrie has a recipe for that.

Or maybe you love Chicken Marsala but hate waiting for a table at your favorite restaurant.

Carrie has a recipe for that too.

From the ingredients that you already have, you can make a delicious meal that will impress your friends without spending hours in the kitchen (or hurting your wallet)!

Carrie Palladino Farias has always loved being in the kitchen, and in her collection of recipes, you'll get a chance to take your regular repertoire of daily meals to the next level. She includes ingredients that are already in your pantry, so any busy parent or entertainer can whip up a fabulous meal without digging through the obscure aisles of the grocery store.

Grab this cookbook today and turn your kitchen into Carrie's Experimental Kitchen!


How to Purchase...

The official release is set for December 4, 2012 for national distribution in stores like Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com; however, you can Pre-Order your copy NOW by clicking on the red link! (estimated delivery 10/1/12)


  • Paperback book Tate Publishing for $24.99 (plus s/h)
  • eBook Download Tate Publishing for $15.99 (Unless otherwise noted, all eBooks are in the PDF format which is compatible with most eBook readers including Sony Reader, Nook, Kindle 2, iPad, and iPhone 4)
*Signed copies (both paperback and hardcover) are also available for sale. Please email Carrie's Experimental Kitchen for specific pricing and shipping information. 


Next up...

I've been very busy here at CEK so I apologize if I haven't been as active on my social media outlets as I have been in the past. The next exciting news I've been dying to share with you is that I was invited to be a contributor for Kitchen Daily, which is a food networking site owned by AOL/Huffington Post. They have recently changed their platform where you can find recipes and cooking inspiration one day at a time and I'm honored to say that my first article was published called "The Spice Connection", go check it out and I'll keep you posted on future publications!  

And last, but not least...

Do you remember a few months ago when I made the Sausage, Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna using the new Chinet Bakeware products? Well, I submitted that recipe to them for a contest they were having and won! My recipe will be featured in an advertisement for Chinet Bakeware in the November 2012 issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine, so keep a look out for it in newsstands! 

  • Online Store for special orders and specialty products
  • Local Book Signing Events* 
*If you live in the Tri-State area and are interested in coordinating a book signing event for your organization or group, please email carrieexpktchn@optonline.net


I wish to thank each and every one of you for reading my blog each week. I'm awestruck everyday by the talent I see by my fellow food bloggers and I'm truly honored and blessed that you choose to support me here at Carrie's Experimental Kitchen. If you have any suggestions on how I can make your visit here more enjoyable or if you have a specific dish that you like to order when dining out and would  like me to try to replicate at home, please let me know...I would be happy to experiment!

xoxo Carrie   





18 comments:

  1. OK, very happy for you. Dying of jealousy but very happy otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Carrie!!! Wish you all the luck in the world!!!! Xoxoxo Bia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bia~when are you coming up so we can celebrate??!!!! xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Sweetie! This is All such wonderful news! I am so happy for you! I've been wondering where you have been. Enjoy!
    <3 and hugs dear one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debi! I'll try to get to Thursday's Treasures next week. Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Again, I am BEYOND thrilled for you! You deserve all of this success, you worked your tail off :) Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren, love ya back! xoxo

      Delete
  5. As the person who eats all the wonderful things she makes, I want all the readers to know how amazing she really is. No only does she support her interests in food but takes care of myself and our two kids. If you think her cooking is GOOD!!!! and trust me its AMAZING... You should see how great of a wife and mom she is! Proud of you and Congrats...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok can I cry now? Thank you my wonderful hubby for allowing me to do what I love! xoxoxoxo <3

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on all your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Carrie! I'm so excited for you! It's awesome to have so many wonderful opportunities come together at once!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! Some took longer than others but they all seem to be coming to fruition at the same time. <3

      Delete
  8. Carrie, Tate is publishing my children's book, too! Aren't they fabulous to work with?!! I will definitely be ordering one of your cookbooks!! I am so excited for you and now Lauren, too...so awesome! Best of luck and lots of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amee and I yours! I just sent you an email as I wasn't sure if you can see follow up comments! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis