Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, January 18, 2013

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 45)

Well, another week has come to an end. I hope you liked this weeks' recipe selections including Low Fat Black Bean and Sun Dried Tomato Lasagna, Italian Beef Stew, Whole Grain Spaghetti with Sauteed Chickpeas and Spinach (Copycat) and yesterday's Pork Chili. Feel free to comment below or let me know if there was a recent recipe you tried at home. I'd love to hear how your family enjoyed it! 

There have been quite a few newcomers to CEK over the last several weeks so I thought I'd explain the premise of my Seafood Frenzy Fridays. It started off as a way for me to share seafood recipes with you, since I don't eat seafood and rarely cook it myself. My kids love it and my husband only eats it occasionally so they just order it when we go out to eat. 

It also allows me to showcase food from other blogs. Some new, some more established, but all talented just the same. It's my way to pay it forward so to speak as so many others did for me when I first started blogging. In  these posts, I share the name of the blog, an image of their recipe and a link to the author's original post. I also write a comment on each person's blog with a link back to this post letting them know that I shared their recipe, as that is also the right thing to do. Plus, it's just nice to hear when someone appreciates your work and is willing to share it with others. 

So welcome to Week 45 of Seafood Frenzy Friday!  Click on the name of the recipe below the image to be taken to the author's original post. 

Just One Cookbook

Zestuous

Mom, What's For Dinner?

The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife

Snixy Kitchen

Sumptuous Spoonfuls

Cupcakeluv

TasteFood

Avocado Pesto

A Cup of Sugar...A Pinch of Salt

I hope you enjoyed the selections this week, and THANK YOU to this weeks' bloggers 
for allowing me to share their creations. Have a wonderful weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome, have a great weekend Christi!

      Delete
  2. Thankyou so much Carrie for featuring me. All recipe looks so good xx Misbah

    ReplyDelete
  3. fallowing your blog too now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis