Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, February 8, 2013

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 47)

SFF is back after a week off and I hope you enjoyed this weeks' recipe selections including Apricot and Pistachio Oatmeal, Horseradish Crusted Pork Loin, Mushrooms Vittoria, and yesterday's recipe for Low Fat Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo . Comment below or let me know if there was a recent recipe you tried at home. I'd love to hear how your family enjoyed it! 

Welcome to Week 47 of Seafood Frenzy; which allows me to showcase seafood recipes from other bloggers, since I don't eat seafood myself and rarely prepare it. In these posts, I share the name of the blog, an image of their recipe and a link to the author's original post. I also write a comment on each person's blog with a link back to this post letting them know that I shared their recipe, as that is also the right thing to do. Plus, it's just nice to hear when someone appreciates your work and is willing to share it with others. 

I hope you enjoy this weeks' selections. Thank you to today's bloggers for allowing me to share their creations. Click on the name of the recipe below the image to be taken to the author's original post. 


Lisa's Dinnertime Dish

Half Baked Harvest

Saucy Girls Kitchen

The Fountain Avenue Kitchen

Simply Yum

A Healthy Jalepeno

Indian Healthy Recipes

Your Home with Karie Engles

The Black Peppercorn

Pip and Ebby

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! Thanks for linking my recipe here. glad to follow you thru google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for allowing me to share!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my shrimp scampi, Carrie! I really appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lisa, my family would love it!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, Carrie, for the lovely feature! It is a privilege to be included among such amazing-looking recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing my recipe, and all these other delicious dishes. Can't wait to try some of these. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing :) There are some great recipes here to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucen muy ricostodas las recetas es una delicia al paladar me encanta ,abrazos y abrazos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis