We stepped into one of those such stores (I can't even remember which one it was now), and my husband found these Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pretzel Pieces by The Hangover Pretzel Company and proceeded to purchase them. We opened them up later that night and they were so good. Just the right amount of "sweet" and crunch to satisfy that dessert craving. I've made Rosemary and Lemon Seasoned Pretzels myself before, but never ventured further than that. So I decided to try to replicate these on my own. SO EASY! Four ingredients. Ready in 15 minutes. DEE-LIC-IOUS...Sorry Hangover Pretzel Company!
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pretzels
Prep Time: 5 minutes Yield: 32
Cook Time: 10 minutes Serving: 1/2 cup
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 c. Sourdough Hard Pretzels, broken in pieces
- 8 tbsp. Salted Butter
- 1/4 c. Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter, sugar and cinnamon to a small pot and heat over low heat. Mix together until all of the butter has melted.
- Add the broken pretzel pieces to a bowl; then top with melted butter mixture. Mix well to coat.
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Makes 32-1/4 cup servings.
Calories 57 , Carbs 7.3g, Fat 2.9g, Protein .3g, Fiber .3g, Sugar 1.9g