Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rosemary & Lemon Seasoned Pretzels

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I've had this recipe floating around on my computer since last September and I completely forgot to post it. So I've decided to share it with you all today since it is Pretzel Day! 


My sister in-law Barbara first made these years ago with different seasonings and they make a great snack food item for tables, especially if you're hosting a party. So when it was my turn to host Bunco last September, I decided to give her recipe a twist and used rosemary and lemon instead. These were delicious and SO easy to make. They'll last approximately one week as long as you keep them in an air-tight container. 


Rosemary & Lemon Seasoned Pretzels
1 box Sour Dough Pretzels
2 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
1 Lemon, zest only
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil


Break apart pretzels into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Add the rosemary, lemon zest, salt, pepper and oil and mix well; coating the pretzels. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. 


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis