Here we are...Day 5 of Salad Week is here already! Today I made Mediterranean Pasta Salad using fresh garden cucumbers, tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese. A simple, flavorful salad you can make in 30 minutes that goes well with just about anything else you decide to serve.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes Yield: 8
Cook Time: 15 minutes Serving: 1/2 cup
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 c. Farfalle Pasta, dry (I used Barilla, but you can substitute any type of pasta you wish)
- 1/2 Cucumber, skin on, small dice
- 12 Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. Red Onion, minced
- 1/4 c. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Oregano (or 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano, chopped)
- 3 tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cool.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, oregano and pasta to a bowl; then add in the vinegar and oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories 152, Carbs 23.5g, Fat 4.8g, Protein 4.5g, Fiber 1.3g, Sugar 2.4g
*Calculations based on ingredients entered into Calorie Count and may not be 100% accurate.
Did you miss any salad recipes this week?
Which one was YOUR favorite?
Wednesday-Greek Farro Salad
I'll be taking the next few days off for Memorial Day Weekend.
Enjoy your time with family and friends! xo