Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seafood Frenzy Friday #59

TGIF and Welcome Back to Seafood Frenzy Friday! If you're new to CEK, I normally don't cook seafood dishes at home; which is why I created this feature so that all of you can get the latest and greatest. I did take a couple of weeks off from this segment so if you missed any of the entries from the last SFF you can catch them all here.

Don't forget to check back for new entries over the weekend as you can upload your recipes until Monday. You can also stop by my Seafood Frenzy Friday Pinterest Board where you can share and pin your own favorites.  Congratulations to Laurie Bakke's Kitchen for having the most viewed recipe on Week #58. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie!
    It just so happens that I do have a recipe to share with you for SFF: Roasted Shrimp and Potato Salad with Grapes and Celery.
    Apparently I walk a bit too much, and that gives me time to think.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten! Thanks so much for stopping by with your latest seafood creation. Have a great week!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis