Pages

Stay Connected

Monday, September 16, 2013

eStore is now LIVE!

If you read the latest newsletter, I gave a hint as to what will be coming. But if you haven't, then let me fill you in...I've opened my own eStore! 

In the coming weeks and months, I will be creating a series of downloadable eCookbooks based on recipes created here at Carrie's Experimental Kitchen. If you're like me, it's easier to find inspiration when like items are grouped together. For example, Desserts, Under 400 Calories, Appetizers, Soup, Poultry, Beef, Salads, etc. 

To start, I've created my first eCookbook entitled, Desserts: 50+ recipes to satisfy every sweet tooth, which can be viewed and downloaded on the eStore Tab.  I chose this category first for two reasons. One, it was the most popular selection during a recent online poll. Two, the holidays will be here before you know it! 

Check the eStore often to see what's new and if you have any suggestions or other products you'd like to see in the store, please comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis