Turkey Orzo Soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 7 cups
Cook Time: 25 minutes Serving: 1 cup
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 c. Carrots, small dice
- 1/4 c. Red Onion, small dice
- 2 Stalks Celery, small dice
- 1 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 c. Turkey, cooked and chopped
- 4 c. Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 2 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Orzo
- Heat the oil in a large pot over low heat; then add in the carrots, onion and celery. Allow the vegetables to sweat and soften for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, turkey, broth, water and orzo. Mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.