Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Recipe ReRun: Beer Braised Short Ribs

I haven't done a ReRun recipe in a while and since I JUST purchased some nice Beef Short Ribs the other day, I figured I'd share this recipe for Beer Braised Short Ribs with all of you today. 

This recipe was first created a year ago, back in October 2012. It was a big hit then and it's no wonder; these ribs were FANTASTIC...FALL OFF THE BONE....TENDER...FANTASTIC! They do take quite a while to prepare, so this would make a perfect meal to cook over the weekend. Good things come to those who wait! 

I also wanted to let you know about a book signing I'm doing over the weekend. If you live in the northern NJ area and are looking to take the family out for a day of fun, stop by the Autumn Lights Festival on Saturday, October 12, 2013 in West Milford, NJ for their annual street fair. Music, entertainment and vendors galore...including yours truly. Stop by Section B-19 Booth B to say hello if you're in the area and have a wonderful weekend everyone. 







2 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    I have short ribs in the freezer, part of the cow that's taken over my kitchen. (Ok technically a steer). Thanks for a new recipe idea for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them...we really do enjoy them. In fact, I'll be making some this coming weekend again!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis