Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, January 24, 2014

Seafood Frenzy Friday #61


TGIF and Welcome Back to Seafood Frenzy Friday! I know, it's been a while and if you're new to CEK let me explain. I don't like or eat any seafood so you will rarely find seafood dishes here at Carrie's Experimental Kitchen. My family will eat some varieties of seafood, but I generally don't cook any seafood dishes at home so they order it out when they're in the mood. 

I created Seafood Frenzy Friday several years ago and have brought it back here on the blog in different formats; however, none of them seemed to do well except my original concept of seeking them out on the web and sharing them here with each of you. I find most of the recipes on food sharing sites and try to find the most appetizing looking recipes; then link directly to the owners original post. If you are a blogger and would like your seafood dish featured here on Seafood Frenzy Friday in the future, please contact me at carrieexpktchn (at) optonline (dot) com. 

Without further ado, here are this week's fabulous seafood creations. You can also find all of today's recipes on my Seafood Pinterest Board.

 ~Enjoy and Have a great weekend! 



Cornmeal Crusted Salmon Fingers by Honey & Figs Kitchen

Grapefruit, Shrimp & Feta Salad by The Wholesome Dish

Orzo with Tuna from Hip Foodie Mom

Creamy Seafood Alfredo by Ang Sarap

Shrimp Taco Bites from I Wash You Dry

Spaghetti with Mussels from Manu's Menu

Cod Au Gratin from Rock Recipes

Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut from The Fountain Avenue Kitchen

Gumbo Stew from African Bites


Tuna Steak Salad with Green Pesto from Spanish Food Blog




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm going to shoot for doing them twice a month. It's a favorite! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis