Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, November 23, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 42)

Welcome to Seafood Frenzy Friday where each week I share seafood recipes I find from some of my foodie friends with you since I don't eat seafood myself.  I hope you all ate too much food and laughed too hard yesterday...I know I did! 

And since today is also Black Friday, I found this site to search for store specials too. I'm a Cyber Monday kind of girl myself. I guess I just don't like getting up any earlier than I already do. And the countdown to Christmas begins...Happy Shopping! :)

To get the recipe, click on the name underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. Enjoy the selections this week, thank you to this weeks' bloggers for allowing me to share and have a wonderful weekend! 

Katie's Cucina





Finger, Fork and Knife



The Black Peppercorn

Mia's Domain

Evil Shenanigans

Saucy Girls Kitchen

The Food Channel-Chat N' Dish
Roasted Salmon Stuffed with Mushroom Coconut Pears

A Spicy Perspective
Crab and Gnocchi Gratin



*Reminder: If you put out your Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving, tonight's the night to put your Elf on a Shelf out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis