Pages

Stay Connected

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Top 5 Recipe Recap (11.11.12)


Each week, I see what the top viewed recipes are here on the blog and thought I'd share them with you  in case you missed any posts. Simply click on the name to view the recipe!

Here are the Top 5 Viewed Recipes for 
Week Ending November 10, 2012 


(Wow, this one is a shocker since it was originally posted in February 2012!)




And the #1 Most Viewed Recipe last week was
(Also includes a recipe for Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks!)


Which one was YOUR favorite?


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis