Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 13: Seafood Frenzy Friday

TGIF and Welcome to Week 13 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes around 'foodie land' to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself.  Today I have ten new recipes for you to try. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. 

If you are a practicing Catholic, it also means that this is the last Friday during Lent when fish/seafood is commonly consumed instead of meat. I hope you'll continue with me each Friday as I bring you more seafood recipes each week. I love looking to see what everyone else has created and based on the hits, you all seem to like this day too, so a big THANK YOU for tuning in each Friday. 

Enjoy!


Eat Drink Love

The Enchanted Cook

Mia's Domain


Living Lou

Rock Recipes

That Skinny Chick Can Bake

The Foodie Physician

Ally's Kitchen

Me and My Sweets

La Tartine Gourmande


That about does it for this week. 
Thank you all for allowing me to share your delicious looking recipes! 


I've also created a board on Pinterest called CEK's Seafood Frenzy Friday's and have posted each week separately...all in one place for you to access (you do have to follow my board in order to access it)! Now you can pin it, share it, comment, whatever you'd like. The link takes you back to my original post where you can click on each recipe individually and be taken to the original author. Happy Pinning!  

17 comments:

  1. SO many yummy recipes!! Thanks so much for the feature, Carrie...wishing you a blessed Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so amazing! Great for Good Friday as you said :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for allowing me to share. Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite from the selections you have shared with us. I'm new to your blog, but I do not plan to be a stranger. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Mary and I'm glad you like it. Happy Easter! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Carrie what another fantastic collection of recipes! I'm drooling over ALL of them! Well done ... as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, these all look amazing! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie! I'm sooooo happy to be in this group of seafood lovin' foodies...amazing dishes from the best!! Thank you for including me!!

    I've linked your post from AK, too! Here's the link!! Thank YOU!!! xoxo Ally :)

    http://www.allyskitchen.com/247-vive/foodie-panache/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These recipes all look so great, mmmm! I'm glad that you included my seafood salad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis