Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 15: Seafood Frenzy Friday AND Guest Blogger

Welcome to Week 15 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes around 'foodie land' to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself.  Today I have ten new recipes for you to try. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.


I am also happy to be a Guest Blogger for Katrin over at Running with Devil(ed) Eggs while she is on her honeymoon, so exciting! Stop by and check out my recipe for Caramelized Bacon & Onion Clam Chowder (how appropriate was getting this posted on Seafood Friday!) and wish her the best of luck! 

La Difference Catering


oui, chef

Rich and Sweet

Apricosa

I Like to Bake and Cook

One Lovely Life

Mia's Domain

Once Upon a Chef


Lisa's Dinnertime Dish

Mel's Kitchen Cafe

Thank you all for allowing me to share your delicious looking recipes! 

I've also created a board on Pinterest called CEK's Seafood Frenzy Friday's and have posted each week separately...all in one place for you to access (you do have to follow my board in order to access it)! Now you can pin it, share it, comment, whatever you'd like. The link takes you back to my original post where you can click on each recipe individually and be taken to the original author.
 Happy Pinning!  

Oh, one more thing! You still have time to submit your recipes to CEK's 2012 Home Grown Chef ContestI've extended it to everyone, including other food bloggers, so get your thinking caps and enter before May 12th! http://runningwiththedevil-eggsthatis.blogspot.com/2012/04/guest-post-with-carries-experimental.html

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! Thanks for the note. I appreciate your giving I Like to Bake and Cook a bit of attention. I love to share!! Have a wonderful day! Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours..

    M.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for featuring my halibut! I really appreciate it!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the risotto and crab cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks so much for the mention Carrie, I love that pic but it's my Romano pepper filled with risotto, it keeps coming up for some reason and always at the wrong time but never mind, no fish but entirely vegie but totally yummy. I'll post the Seafood Cous Cous Paella over on your page xxx Dor La Différence Catering

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome everyone! Dor, oops! I'll swap that out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Carrie those recipes are very lovely!Oh girl! Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis