Pages

Stay Connected

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 5 Pasta Recipes from 2011

Here are the Top 5 Pasta Recipes from 2011:

1. Homemade Gnocchi with Lemon Basil Pistachio Pesto








2. Italian Sunday Dinner: Angel Hair Pasta with Neapolitan Ragu 










3. Fettuccine with Asiago Cream Sauce








4. Pasta with Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Chicken Sausage











5. Cavatelli with Chicken & Broccoli  (I posted this one during my first month of blogging and didn't take a picture, sorry!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh...just yesterday I was at the store and wishing I had brought a recipe to get the ingredients to do something alfredo-ish for dinner.

    Then here you are.

    I'll be going back to the store now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like it as much as my kids and nephew did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis