Pages

Stay Connected

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Top 5 Poultry Recipes from 2011

This week, I'm going to spend some quality time with my family but I've had so many new friends join Carrie's Experimental Kitchen over the last several months, that I thought I would do a Top 5 Most Viewed Items under specific categories of food each day. Simply click on the title and it will take you to the original post where you can find the recipe. As you can see, my photography skills certainly improved as I got the hang of this blog thing! ;)


Here were the Top 5 Poultry Recipes from 2011:


1. Balsamic Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken




2. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore










3. Chicken in a Lemon Thyme Sauce






4. Pistachio Breaded Baked Chicken




5. Garlic and Herb Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis