Pages

Stay Connected

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Top 5 Recipe Recap (12.09.12) and Interview with Ally's Kitchen

Before I share the Top 5 Most Viewed Recipes from last week, I wanted to remind you to check out the foodie interview I did with Ally's Kitchen today. She did a fantastic job and it was such a pleasure to share a bit of myself with all of you. 


Each week, I see what the top viewed recipes are here on the blog. And surprisingly, they are not necessarily what I happened to post that week either! To view the recipe, click on the recipe name to be taken to the original post.  Also, if you are looking for a specific recipe or food type, type the name into the search bar on the right hand side of the page. 


Top 5 Viewed Recipes for Week Ending December 8, 2012








And the #1 Most Viewed Recipe was

PLEASE VOTE!!

I have also been nominated for the FriendsEAT Best Recipe Food Blog! 
Please vote for me by clicking the LOVE button below before December 17, 2012.  
You can sign in via Email or through your Facebook account. 
THANK YOU! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis