Pages

Stay Connected

Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 10 Appetizers


New Year's Eve is synonymous with appetizers. Well at least it is in my family. We generally forgo eating a large, formal dinner and opt for different appetizers instead. Years ago I used to make the whole formal dinner thing with filet mignon or shrimp and then later while we were watching the ball drop we would have our hors d' oeuvres. But eating all of that food, especially late at night, left us feeling EXTREMELY full and bloated.

I decided to take a peek in the CEK archives to see what appetizers were most popular here on the blog. Believe it or not, once I make a recipe, I'm so consumed with making something new to experiment with and share with all of you, that I rarely make the same thing again. Here are the Top 10 Appetizers based on the most number of views and I think I'll be making a few of these again real soon! ~Enjoy!










And the #1 Most Viewed Appetizer was



Which was your favorite? Comment below. 

4 comments:

  1. Carrie, My family loves apps for New Years, too!
    Thanks for a lovely round up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fried green cherry tomatoes and looking forward to giving them a try. Wish I had found your blog before New Years so I could have made these for my party... not to worry though, I have a party a month!

    Thanks so much,

    Rosana Santos Calambichis, CEO
    BIGCHEFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rosana and you're going to love them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis